Sunday, July 1, 2007

Heroes Con in Charlotte, NC







Heroes Con is one of the best comic book conventions anywhere! I'm a vet of the con, but this year my wife Shanna went for the first time and had a blast. We spent most of our time in artist alley where we met some great guys that wield a wicked sharpie. Some of the highlights were meeting Jonboy Meyers, Sean "Cheeks" Galloway, and the ID(Identity Comics) gang. I also got to see Jeremy Dale's work for the first time. Make sure you check his stuff out in the 25th Anniversary GI Joe comics included with the action figures later this year-it's excellent. We went to the con with high expectations and were not disappointed. We can't wait till next year's show! Can you find the real Batman in the pic?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, I hate I missed it! Just think, in a couple of years, people will be asking you to do sketches for them.