Thursday, September 20, 2007

Top Toons Art Series- Cheek's Herculoids


Wow! It's been a while since I've been able to hit this blog business. I thought I'd throw out some of my toon favorites from childhood with some of my artist favorites now. Choice #1 for this series was easy to come up with. When you hook up some old school Hanna Barbera with Sean "Cheeks" Galloway you simply get the freshest look on a true classic. Yup, it's another pajama wearing, blanket carrying Saturday morning with the Herculoids! Pass the Frosted Flakes Bro!

2 comments:

NHKokubun said...

Hey man! One of my favs was Super Chicken! Check our site below. Don't do search for Super Chicken, you get an adult site! http://www.digital-sledgehammer.com/superchicken/

Unknown said...

Nice....I'm still waiting on the life-size sketch of me!!