Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Top Toon Series-Dale's Spiderman & His Amazing Friends


When I was a kid I didn't think Spiderman could get any cooler. That changed when NBC introduced his amazing friends. Spiderman & His Amazing Friends gave me a window into the Marvel universe from my living room every Saturday morning. I loved watching Angelica, Bobby, and Peter handle every situation that would come their way(sometimes with a little help from Miss Lion). No matter if they were facing Dr. Octopus or Dr. Doom, the Spiderfriends were ready to "Go for it!" Jeremy Dale shows off the goods in this picture of Spiderman & His Amazing Friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just came across this-- and I have no idea how, to be honest.

Thanks for the kind words! Glad you really enjoyed my Spider-Friends piece... It was tons of fun to work on.

- jeremy dale
http://www.jeremy-dale.com

Shazam! said...

Wow-that's soooo cool! Thanks for posting on the ol' blog. I really enjoy your work and hope to see alot more of it in the future! Come back and visit any time-thanks!