Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dilemma Comics!

Okay, so here it goes. Hi, my name is Branson Ragan. I am the man behind the pencils and words of the brand new Dilemma Comics. My wife and I started Dilemma Comics as a way that I could get my very own Magnificent Mastersons book out and in the eye of the public.

As we were trying to come up with a name, it seemed as if every name was taken(there are so many studios!). We were just starting and already in some kind of dilemma. Since I tease my oldest daughter about her name being Emma Dilemma, Dilemma Comics just seemed to fit.

Soon, I hope to have not only Mastersons #1 ready for print, but also other titles to join the Dilemma family of books. So get in on the ground level and begin to master the dilemma!

You can check out Dilemma Comics here:[link]

Oh, did I mention I'll be at a small press table at the NCComicon? It will be my very first con "behind the table"-Ohh yeah! I'm uber excited about the opportunity. I put together a few prints, sketches, and even a pretty sweet sketch book to sell. Just got my Mastersons promotional stuff in the mail, and I think I'm 'bout ready for the big show! Hope to see you there!

Dilemma Comics will be at the small press tables at the NCComiccon on March 13th.[link]

No comments: