Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Heroes Con!





Just wanted to throw out the annual Heroes Convention blog post out before it got too far gone. We had a great time at the show this year in Charlotte. It was a blast goin through artist alley checkin out all the sketches, prints, and books the artist had. I got to see some old friends and pick up some cool con sketches from some uber-talented artist. This year we also did a couple of first. We went to the auction on Saturday night, and I participated in the 20 minute quick draw contest. The sketch contest was pretty cool. Shanna watched and took pics as I sketched with my chunky digits as fast as I could. I think the sketch turned out pretty cool for only having 20 minutes. Anyway, thanks to all those who had a part in making Heroes Con '09 a great time!

No comments: