Monday, July 13, 2009

The Magnificent Mastersons


Here on Earth's Mightiest Mortal we spare no expense to bring you the hottest new comic book information on the web. Today is no exception. For the very first time anywhere, I would like to introduce to you my very own creation-The Magnificent Mastersons. I have been working on their story and thought I'd get them on paper to help visualize them as they face off against the evil Body Count. The story will be full of action, drama, and alliteration. Hopefully soon I'll finish up the first story arc and get some sequentials posted. Until then, I'll try to get some bio's and pinups done to post. Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Chanda Paz said...

Wow... that is so cool! Joseph guessed who the artist was :) and Nicholas wants to know if you are making a movie!! :) Great job! Keep it up!

Shazam! said...

Hey-thanks guys! Joseph definately has an eye for art, and Nicholas just got the lead role in the major motion picture. ;) The Mastersons and a whole lot of alliteration will be coming your way soon!

Metzger 7 said...

Great job! The print looks good! :)

Shazam! said...

Thanks for the kind words!