Wednesday, May 7, 2008

HEROESCON ULTIMATE ARTIST ALLEY CHALLENGE!


I need your help. Heroescon is coming soon and I have a difficult decision to make. The decision is not whether to go or not-I'm so there. The incredibly difficult challenge that lies ahead of me is what sketches I leave the convention with this year. Sketches like the one posted above by Jerry Gaylord. Do I get the traditional Batman or go for the backwards Batzarro? The Spidey and His Amazing Friends or Iron Spider vs. Sinister Six? Can you see my dilemma? So many cool ideas- so little fundage. Give me some ideas about what would be the ultimate commission for this years Heroescon. It could be a single character, a versus battle, or a team up. An A-list superhero or a B-list bystander would be fine. I'm open to suggestions. Whatever I choose, I'll post after Heroescon. See you at heroes!

No comments: